Wood County Health Department - About Us
To maximize the quality of life across the lifespan by promoting health, protecting the environment, and preventing disease and injury.
Wood County Health Department is a nationally accredited organization, consisting of an interdisciplinary team of dedicated
public health professionals functioning at their highest potential. Wood County Health Department is a model health department
that is a credible resource leading the way to a healthy community.
- We display a high level of professionalism.
- We are accountable to the community and our customers.
- We take a proactive approach.
- We display credibility in all we do.
- We adhere to high ethical standards.
- Maintain Accreditation
- Strengthen Our Brand
- Maintain a Passionate, Competent Workforce
- Build Capacity