Norwood Health Center - Crossroads Unit
Wood County Annex & Health Center
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm M-F
Phone: (715) 384-2188
Fax: (715) 389-2266
Norwood Health Center is located on a grassy, partly wooded, 20-acre campus in the heart of Marshfield, Wisconsin.
One of the specialty units located on the campus is our Specialized Psychiatric Rehabilitation Service, Crossroads, which
been in operation since 1974. Crossroads is licensed as a nursing home and is a long-term care program designed for treatment
individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
The purpose of Crossroads is to provide each individual, in this residential setting, the support they need based on their
strengths and challenges. Every day we work with residents to help them assert as much control over their lives as possible.
We support their growth and healing by providing numerous opportunities and ;
We are able to provide nursing and psychiatric rehab care to individuals who:
Norwood Crossroads program provides therapeutic programming with an integrated holistic approach to wellness which includes:
- Are over 18-years-old
- Have repeatedly been unsuccessful in maintaining their illness in the community with community supports
- Require 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Require specialized psychiatric rehabilitation services to address mental health needs
- Meet Medicaid certification criteria
- Require coordination of specialty care
- Activity Programming
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Social Services
- Skilled Nursing
- Primary Care
- Certified in National Music & Memory Program
Our focus is to help the participant achieve return to their community if possible in their unique situation.