Admissions - Edgewater Haven Nursing Home
If your doctor suggests that you or a loved one needs nursing home care, or if a
crisis occurs, nursing home admission is reasonably simple.
- If you are at home, you need to see your doctor for a "Nursing Home Physical". When
you admit to the nursing home, this medical information can be no more than (5)
- If you are in the hospital, you need to inform the hospital social worker or discharge
planner which nursing home you choose.
- You may also contact Social Services/Admissions at Edgewater Haven for information
regarding admission and bed availability.
- Nursing home admission requires the signing of many forms. Plan at least one hour
for the admission process, once you arrive at the nursing home.
- Upon admission, have your insurance card, Medicare card, and Social Security card
available, as well as any Power of Attorney documents that you might have.